Talk: "Making open science a reality, from a researcher perspective"

Slide from the presentations with
a screenshot of the
Woordenboek Organische Chemie.
Last week I was in Paris (wonderful, but like London, a city that makes you understand Ankh-morpork) for the AgreenSkills+[1] annual meeting. AgreenSkills+ is a program for postdoc funding in France and the postdocs presented their works. Wednesday (#agreenskills[2]) was a day to learn about Open Science, with other talks from Nancy Potinka[3] and Ivo Grigorov[4] from Foster Open Science[5], Martin Donnelly[6] from the Edinburgh Digital Curation Centre about data management and th e DMPonline[7] tool, and Michael Witt[8] of Purdue University about digital repositories and DataCite[9] (which I should really make time to blog aobut too).

I was asked to talk about my experiences from a researcher perspective (which started with the Woordenboek Organische Chemie[10]). Here are my slides: